Sunday, June 7, 2009

My new partner....=)

lalala....=)...I am bored...cause everyone is busy with their Work....langsung potong steam...==...

pic pic pic picsssssssssss....=)...
me and my new companion....
introducing my DARLINGGGGGGGGGG....=)....














































steady lar...coming out

































coming....coming...~~






















there he is good ol'yoshi


















he is a shy person....



photo shoot take 1...
as i have told you guys earlier on...he is very shy....he refused to look at the camera...==









photo shoot 2...
ciibai....==....he looked another way...HE TRICKED ME....dammit....



photo shoot take 3....==...



finally.....phew~....anyway you ppl remember this bear?








yea....this is the one....==




fugly....BUT LOOK WAT I FOUND OUT WHEN I RETURNED TO MY ROOM THAT DAY!


AT FIRST....they were kissing....








than....


things got hotted....


than
OMFG....that efing bear seduces my darling yoshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
=)...anyway....gtg...chiao...dinner...=)
~>zhao_farn

4 comments:

Mimitella said...

What the hell, lame!

D said...

wtfm...you are that bored huh?LOL!

Kelsey said...

eh I wanna see the real new partner. =P

Siang said...

Lol..tot really got your mate...