Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Live goes on

and yet I'm still fretting over the past.

Nope, I've not entirely given up yet.

but hell this is hard.

What to do? smile...even if its hard to

Smile to finalize the deal,

Smile to make sure its alright.

Being tough has never been an option, being in this position I can't afford to break down.

At least not now.

Weather's crap.

Life's pretty much lifeless.

That's all? nah

I will continue to crap on.

like I had always been since 91. no wait, make it 94 I think I learned to talk when I was three.

Am really missing the life pre-life.

How stupid was I. no it was nice really.

seriously it was really nice.

yes i think i should stop talking now.

yes I should.

p/s: SABARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :)))) than SABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRR





No comments: